The Law of Attraction is resilient to negative energy. When we recognize that we are always in control of our energy, we feel truly empowered. You can remove negative energy from any situation or interaction so that you can live your best life. The first step in overcoming pessimism is to accept this universal truth: the experiences, people, and situations you draw into your life are always within your energetic range. It’s centered on the universal Law of Attraction, which states, “Which is like unto itself is drawn,” or “What you expect is what you get.” The kind of situations you attract reflects how you feel on the inside.
What people continually attract and manifest in their lives is one of the most common signs of negative energy in a person. People with negative energy are more likely to experience bad luck, disasters, and misfortunes. They are also skeptical, often upset, and rarely show enthusiasm. Your state of mind does not produce your circumstances; rather, your circumstances create your state of mind. It’s the complete opposite of how the majority think about life. We can gain a sense of what is going on in someone’s life by looking at their situations, what they have, and what they don’t have.
Is Negative Energy A Thing?
Many psychic writers proclaim a universal “truth”: we will receive back from the universe what we “send out there.” The law of attraction, or simply the Law of the Echo, is used to describe this phenomenon. To put it another way, we get positive or negative energy depending on the message we send out. A person who complains, criticizes, and blames others, will draw unfavorable occurrences into their lives.
The unpleasant emotions that one generates will attract the energy of a similar frequency back to that individual. We may not have the tools to quantify it, but you are probably aware of the sensation of negative energy. Negative energy feeds on itself, resulting in more negativity. It can leave you physically and psychologically drained. For the sake of your happiness and health, you need to learn how to deal with negative energy.
Consequences of Having a Negative Energy
- Your emotions are out of control
- You keep on complaining
- You live in a default position
- You speak before you think
Ways To Get Rid of the Negative Energy
- Be grateful for everything
- Identify the cause and source of the negativity
- Stop tolerating the negative energy around you
- Laugh More
- Practice meditation and calming techniques
Obvious Signs of Negative Energy in a Person
- They worry a lot
- Their health is suffering
- They get angry easily
- Everything feels cluttered
- Constant stress and anxiety
- They lack enthusiasm
- Their life is full of bad relationships
- They are underachievers
- They are always complaining
- They do not reach their full potential
Consequences of Having a Negative Energy
Your emotions are out of control
- You are not coming from a place of power if you continuously feel the need to compete. Genuine power is unassuming. When you’re riding the emotional journey of excessive mood swings, the people around you will notice the negative energy you generate. You’re stuck because you constantly blame others for your troubles.
You keep on complaining
- Complaining is an excellent illustration of how negativity may become so ingrained that you don’t even realize it. Complaining frequently leads to further complaining, creating a vicious cycle of negativity. If you find yourself whining more than usual or having difficulty finding the positive in life, you may need to eliminate some bad energy.
You live in a default position
- There is a physiological explanation for why some people become so pessimistic. It has to do with the portion of the brain that acts as an alarm system and is always on the lookout for threats, dangers, and terrible news. This is thought to be the brain’s default position. It’s all part of the fight or flight mechanism, in which the brain uses the majority of its neurons to keep up with all the unpleasant news stored in memory. It can be prevented if positive people develop the ability to evaluate and confront difficulties.
You speak before you think
- Do you speak before you fully consider what you’re saying? If so, this could mean that you are surrounding yourself with negativity as a result of insulting others without thinking about what your words mean.
Ways To Get Rid of the Negative Energy
Be grateful for everything
- It’s easy to feel that we deserve what we have when life revolves around us. An entitlement mindset places us at the center of the universe, creating the false assumption that others should attend to our needs and desires. This vain state of being is a proven method to guarantee an empty life of thoughts and emotions.
- When we spend some time being thankful and accepting everything in our lives—from the tiny trials that make us stronger to the car that gets us from A to B every day—we change our mindset from frustration to gratitude. Since we’ve opened ourselves to the notion of receiving rather than taking, we start to get more of what we’re grateful for. Your life will be more full and positive as a result of this.
Identify the cause and source of the negativity
- Since negativity is destructive to your entire system, it’s also crucial to figure out what’s causing it and where it’s coming from. However, we recognize that separating yourself from such people is not always easy. So, start by reducing the amount of time you spend with individuals that deplete your energy. It’s critical to set and enforce boundaries so you don’t find yourself in circumstances you don’t want to be in.
Stop tolerating the negative energy around you
- The negative energy that you tolerate are the things in our life that exhaust us and cause tension, but we deal with them and may not even notice they’re causing a small amount of stress to our daily lives. If you pause a second to become aware of your energy drains, and other toleration, you may develop a strategy to eradicate them from your life, hence reducing stress. It’s well worth the time and effort.
- Work might feel routine-driven and task-oriented at times as life gets hectic, our calendars fill up, and we form relationships. Being a human can make you feel like a robot. However, having a work-focused, serious mindset can lead to negative energy and performance-driven thinking. Laughter lifts our spirits and reminds us not to take things too seriously, which helps us become more positive.
- People who are anxious and too serious are usually the ones that are most upset by sarcasm since their lives are all work and no play. If we can learn to laugh at our failures, life will become more of an adventure in discovering what brings happiness, and happiness makes finding positivity much simpler.
Practice meditation and calming techniques
- Meditation is one of the easiest techniques to calm oneself down and return to a state of tranquility. Close your eyes and find a quiet location. Observe your ideas as they race through your mind without giving them a positive or negative label. Feel the stress being released from your shoulders as you take deep soothing breaths. If you don’t like meditation, you can try jogging or walking to improve your mood and clear your mind from negative energy. It is necessary when you don’t feel like doing anything and feel like you’re being sucked into a negative black hole.
Obvious Signs of Negative Energy in a Person
1. They worry a lot
People that have negative energy are prone to worrying; in fact, they feed on it. Our brain is programmed to be on the watch for threats and bad news at all times. It is a built-in protection system that helps us avoid pain. Rather than dragging us down, this should act as a warning sign. Worry is a built-in self-defense mechanism in humans to avoid harm. When this gets out of hand and reaches enormous dimensions, this negative trait will harm the person and those around them.
2. Their health is suffering
Criticizing others is a convenient method to place blame for your misery on something or someone else. Negative emotions can lead to stress, which can harm your health. Stress can disrupt your hormone balance, weaken your immune system, and deplete your brain’s good chemicals. The heart and digestive systems can be harmed by negative energy in the form of improperly expressed anger.
3. They get angry easily
Anger is one of the most common ways for a person to release bad energy. When someone is easily irritated or is always upset, they are most likely rowing in bad energy. Rage is provoked by specific situations. Those who get angry easily are likely to have emotional baggage that is the root of their negative energy. Anger can sometimes develop into a habit.
Some people become enraged so frequently that it has become a part of their identity. Anger isn’t just a sign of negative energy; it also generates more of it. We can feel and sense when someone is furious, and we feel compelled to avoid them because we can sense their unpleasant energy.
4. Everything feels cluttered
Negative energy manifests itself in clutter and chaos. When you’re overwhelmed, it’s difficult to stay focused. In feng shui, clutter prevents energy from moving freely through a home, and clutter in the home produces clutter and tension in the head. If clutter is causing you to feel bad, decluttering can help you feel better. Take steps to get rid of anything that doesn’t provide value to your life. This is a process that takes time to accomplish.
5. Constant stress and anxiety
There is no denying that mental wellbeing and stress are strongly tied. If you let anxiety’s negativity rule your life, you will be stopped from achieving many of your goals. The most concerning issue is when someone ignores anxious signals and chooses to ignore them. It will simply generate more negative energy in your life in the long term.
With the majority of individuals reporting some level of stress in their lives, it’s no surprise that negativity spreads quickly. Fortunately, this issue can be relieved by using meditation techniques and exercise. Anxiousness, worry, and stress are difficult to overcome, but you can help yourself discover outlets and acquire control of your emotions.
6. They lack enthusiasm
While optimistic persons are thrilled about their future and make plans with excitement, people with a negative outlook do not find changes captivating. They prefer the status quo because they are afraid of the future. Even when they are obliged to try something new, negative people will complain about the change and the additional effort expected from them. They would rather stay in their current situation, even though they are unhappy with it.
7. Their life is full of bad relationships
The way you interact with other individuals is referred to as a relationship. It’s a reflection of the way you feel about yourself. Negative energy within yourself will always be reflected in how you react to others. Having bad relationships is one of the indications of negative energy in a person’s life. People who have a lot of negative energy have a lot of problems with their friends, family, and even colleagues.
8. They are underachievers
Negative people often believe they are not intelligent, talented, or good enough. Their emotional intelligence is limited because of their negative attitude which is a significant threat to their achievement. They are concerned about the future. It doesn’t show them what opportunities are available for them. They don’t talk much about improvement because they can’t see beyond their own or imagined sorrow. Their outlook on life is best defined as “being trapped in a black tunnel.”
9. They are always complaining
We’ve all been taught at some point that complaining about a problem won’t help it get better. Despite this, many of us cope with bad energy by whining incessantly. Instead, it becomes a major hurdle and a source of negative energy. If you become someone who complains about everything, your friends and family will begin to distance themselves from you. Even though they tried to give you advice and listen to you, they will want to steer away from your damaging thoughts.
When you’re angry or upset about something, try to keep your complaints to a minimum and focus on the positive. To reduce the desire to complain, take a breath and remind yourself, “I will not let bad energy govern me.” It also aids in the removal of any further negativity in the surroundings and situation you are in.
10. They do not reach their full potential
Negative people lack the motivation to explore new possibilities and the courage to alter their life’ trajectory. They will eventually become underachievers as a result of this. Because of their lack of guts and conviction, they never reach their full potential. Negative people make excuses like they aren’t good enough even when others offer adjustments in their lives. They would try and convince you that their lack of success is due to the unsupportive or uncooperative people in their lives.
At The End Of The Day
It’s not simple to break free from these stress-inducing thought patterns and lifestyle habits, but it might be easier than you think. Once you begin to let go of some of your life’s pressures, it becomes easier to let go of more. You might choose to focus on one at a time for several weeks before moving on to the next one once you’ve let go enough to feel satisfied. Keep track of your progress and reward yourself along the way, believing that having more peace will be worth the work in the end.
When you’re surrounded by negativity, you’ll find yourself in its arms in no time, and escaping it will be challenging. Even more, the reason to stay away from negative energy. Replacing negative thoughts with good ones is crucial. It will take effort and perseverance, as well as the active decision to reject negative energy regularly. When you find yourself thinking, “What will go wrong?” replace it with “What will go right?” ” Keep in mind that you are in charge of your emotions. When things go wrong in your life, don’t blame everything on the outside. Instead, find the fortitude to realize that you are the creator of your life.
Take Full Responsibility
You are in charge of your energy. People who believe that unfortunate events occur to them regularly suffer from a victim mentality. It is a misleading, subtle negative mental pattern. The victim mentality can be identified by phrases such as “I can’t believe he did that to me” or “I have to work.” Blaming situations and others simply makes it more difficult for us to transform negative energy into something positive.
One of the most crucial steps toward living a more happy life is accepting complete responsibility for your life, your ideas, and your actions. We all can create our reality, change our lives, and change our minds. When we understand this, we realize that no one can make us feel or act in any way. We get to decide how we react to individuals and situations emotionally and behaviorally.